Want To Own A
Well-Trained, Obedient, Healthy, Fully Housebroken,
Disciplined & Happy Pet Dog?

Introducing Hands-off Dog Training Secrets With Fast, Effective Results That Save Hours Of Your Time Every Week!!

Sign up for a FREE mini course on training your Dog

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Best Shoes for Dog Agility Training


Dog agility is one of the most exciting things that you can do with your dog! It is fun, it is fast! You love it, your dog loves it, the crowd loves it... and if you can win! For most competitors it is just a matter of getting a better round than last time, or finally getting that first clear round.


I remember how I threw away a clear round and a possible win, just because I didn't wear the proper shoes. Actually I was not prepared at all, I was not planning on entering. I just went to the show as a spectator, but a friend of mine asked me to run with her dog. I had shoes on that wanted to fall off of my feet when I started to run. I lost time trying to not loose my shoes, and then at one of the very last obstacles the dog lost points, but it was all my fault.


I realised there and then had I had my correct agility shoes on, we could have had a win. Do not make the same mistake I did. It is better to buy the best shoes for dog agility and to wear it when training and when competing. Remember you must always train as if it is a competition and compete as if it is training. What I mean by that is, try to do the training as best you can and when you compete, have fun.


Wearing the right shoes will give you a great advantage, you do not have to be afraid of slipping especially when competing indoors or outdoors after or in rainy conditions.


I found this website where you can find the very best agility shoes, CleanRun. They also sell other agility clothes, training tools, videos, DVDs, books and more.


6 comments:

  1. Really nice and informative blog, keep it up buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, read the post make me miss my dog sin sin.

    so great article , keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked your post, could you explain more about the sentence you mentioned "Wearing the right shoes will give you a great advantage".
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Blog!
    Keep posting and posting
    Shoes for dogs is so great

    ReplyDelete
  5. Recommend high quality Nike shoes store,www.sneakerssalestore.com

    ReplyDelete